Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Winsome Wednesday III

1. Beautiful swimsuit from Anthropologie. Where else?

2. I’ve had my eye on this shirt for about a year now. Isn’t it ideal?


3. These bouquets. And the rest of this wedding. I know…weddings? I am such a girl.



4. This home is lovely. Anyone who knows me knows it’s my dream to buy an old house and fix it up. This dream is one of the main supporting reasons leaning me towards this graduate program in this little town (it’ll still be a few years before I get there of course).



5. Artist Kate O’Connor’s embroidery.

P.S. Reading through this guide to SLC, I recognized or have been to many of the places, but there were still just as many or more I hadn’t heard of. I think it’s a very well put together guide to our precious Salt Lake.

1 comment:

Katie said...

that bathing suit is the cutest!
and those bouquets are to die for!