Monday, July 6, 2009

A Matter of Perspective

Curses of my life:
1. My almost photographic memory.
2. I’m not hip but I like hip boys.
3. I can’t cut straight (this means I might ruin your hair).
4. Caring too much.
5. Sugar.

Blessings of my life:
1. My almost photographic memory.
2. I’m not hip but I like hip boys.
3. I can’t cut straight (this means no one (*cough* Harper *cough*) will let me ruin their hair).
4. Caring too much.
5. Sugar.

P.S. Over the past week: Summer rain that actually feels like summer (It was hot outside but the rain was cold), the start or even glimpse of a tan line (I’ll take what I can get), the entire time I am watching Star Trek I am thinking to myself “that is the most marvelous shade of olive,” T-minus 10 days, beautiful scar line (Really. I like how scars can be a roadmap of where you’ve been), being mistaken for being European, “haha” game fireworks (made it so much more comfortable), seeing true chivalry thanks to Ford and Chandler, donating a summer mix tape (still working on this Monica) and lemon bars for our ward service auction, and last but not least Kari returning home (we missed her so!).

My life is a dream come true (Don’t worry Harper. Not that dream…).


See I wasn't lying. I used to be tan.
You can thank my mother and
grandmother for this photo.

1 comment:

CassParelli said...

Sooo cute Leah! Is this Hawaii? Paul also has a "European" scar or something of that nature. It was fun checking out your blog. You do a great job, very entertaining. Love it!