Monday, June 15, 2009

Q&A


I think it could be really fun if everyone answered these. I tried to come up with questions you might not normally get asked in this sort of thing. So maybe y'all could answer in the comments section or you're welcome to act like you've been "tagged" and post the answers on your blogs. Also, it could be neat if you posted some original questions on your blogs and then we can answer them and all get to know each other a little better. That would be swell.

1. What's your favorite non-food/ supporting food (e.g. ice cream cones (the cone itself), whipped cream, marshmallow creme)?
Rainbow chip icing plain. No cupcakes involved.

2. Favorite book pre-high school?
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

3. Whose handwriting do you envy?
Harper's and Christina's cursive. Stephen Lagutchik circa 2005.

4. What does your blog title mean/ where did it come from?
My friend Lindsi and I used to like making up band names. "The New Nostalgics" was one I came up with. Plus I think the phrase describes me pretty well.

5. Favorite chore (or least hated):
Laundry. I love everything about it: pre-sorting, post-sorting/ folding, the smell, the warmth, and having lots of clothes in my drawers and closet to choose from.

6. What's your favorite kind of chip (baking and dipping)?
A. peanut butter B. Poore Brothers salt and vinegar chips

7. Favorite animal (mythological and real)?
A. unicorn B. zebra

Now it's your turn!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1. peanut butter. so good!

2. Matilda by Road Dahl.

3. Amy Doll Marie Benkenstein.

4. "The Way I See It;" It started out as a daily photo blog. My favorite thing about photography is that I'm showing people the world through my eyes, how I see things. I thought it was clever :)

5. Sweeping. It's just really satisfying. Plus I can't stand the feeling of crumbs stuck to my feet.

6. Ghirardelli's Chocolate chips. Any Salt and Vinegar chips. But not dipped.

7. Griffin and Panther