Thursday, May 14, 2009

Heartaches

My heart aches over these things:


Erin Rhyne is first class. This girl is the sweetest and oh my is she inspired. Her new shop ZOAA is up and running, full of hairpieces that are definitely worth yearning for. Many of you know her, but for those of you that don’t just know that she is the type of girl that would love to have a tea party with you and can pull off red lipstick better than anyone I know. She is refined in all the best ways while managing to stay down to earth and genuinely modest despite her marvelous talents and dream hair that everyone is envious of. I love this girl!


Being the star-gazer that I am, I love any excuse to make a wish. These postcards by threefold are especially endearing.



No matter how many times I watch this commercial by freelance director Cole Webley, it doesn’t get any less wonderful or winsome.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Leah, I am truly touched by this post. I ran across your facebook and thought I would give it a look, and what did I find... a link to your mysterious blog which I have always wanted to see. I looked at your posts, and then clicked older posts only to see my face! I thought what? Anyways, I can't say thank you enough for the sweet things you've said, and for the kind person you are.
Erin