Thursday, October 23, 2008

cute. funny. lovely. silly. neat.

Yes they mainly do wedding and baby announcements, but there is no question about the originality of the girls at Bird and Banner. Everything they make is so sweet and thoughtful. I recommend their etsy shop as well. They make lovely vintage hankie cards. My favorite card however has to be the "you have my heart" one (of course); although I'd probably just make it myself.



Ya'll know I'm a sucker for anything vintage/ vintage inspired/ dyi/ saving the environment by recycling/ Elizabethan/ neck accessorizing. No, but really some of these are pretty neat.



Let's make one! Robots in disguise.



These are really cute! Doesn't it just make you want to go on a picnic real bad? I believe you know the rest of the daydream H.

TRL is cancelled. If you think this is funny you'll think this is even funnier. If you don't think this is funny, we're probably not friends.

This is silly but a pretty smart idea. "Mail Goggles" is a new application you can enable on your gmail account. By default it's only activated late at night on the weekend. This could potentially help a lot of people.

So neat! Diem Chau carves sculptures out of crayola crayons!

1 comment:

Harpski said...

Okay, L, I know know the rest of that dream. Seriously, sitting on the end of the dock at sun set and dipping my toes in water on a summer day sounds like the perfect end. It sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it. Now if only we could get the missing element...
Crayon totem poles is crazy cool and I want to try it really bad, but worse than that, I want a jacobian scarf-thing. I am all over that. Mark my words, but the end of November, I am gonna have one.
TRL: what a lame reason to take it off the air, but oh well. I hated the format of that show. I was always really annoyed by the talking and VJs between videos, actually any VJ on any music network talking between music videos annoys me, that I why I watch the music channels; for the MUSIC VIDEOS.