Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weave, weave the sunlight in your hair












I've been dreaming of getting a pixie cut for the past two years. My mom says "do it! Everyone thought you looked adorable when I cut all your hair off when you were five!" My reply "Mom, I was five. Everyone is adorable when they're five." Plus I all of the sudden really want to grow my hair long so I can wear Heidi braids around my head and possibly get a hair wrap put in my hair by one of my bffs.

Maybe a little less Mary Jane and a little more auburn in color? Who knows.








I'd possibly do this one with shorty short bangs a la Emily Blunt in "The Jane Austen Book Club." I also wouldn't mind having a pixie in this color.
These are the next 3 haircuts/colors I would like to have. The only problem is I'm really having fun as a blond, and I don't want to color my hair any other color until I am completely finished being blond. Going back to blond after going dark is out of the question. I want my hair to keep loving me, not hate me for being indecisive.

No comments: