Saturday, August 2, 2008

A dream is a wish your heart makes?


I've been having the most vivid dreams lately. Beginning a few weeks ago, I’ve started having a lot of dreams about things that have been on my mind during that particular day. Also, people have shown up in them that I hadn't thought of in a while but by chance had mentioned to a friend earlier in the day. Mind you, I haven't tried dreaming of things. For the most part the dreams have been reflective of things that have been bothering me, so not really fun stuff. It's been rather odd. This type of thing has of course occurred on occasion but not with this many of my dreams in a row. An example of one specifically eerie thing is that two nights ago (well really yesterday morning) I dreamt M was calling me and we started chatting and making plans to go to a movie. A few seconds later I wake up to my phone ringing (this has happened before - someone is calling in my dream and I realize it's really my phone ringing in real life) but the weird part is it was M calling! Basically my conclusion from all of this is that I am crazy. One more thing-and this one has no logical explanation whatsoever- last night I dreamt I was pretty much bffs with Angie and Brad. They were hanging out with my family, and I was carrying around Zahara!

No comments: